Clash of the Shinobi 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate ninja/bleach/dbz/avatar rpg

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexis Rokai's chunin exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rokai
Chunin
Chunin
Alexis Rokai

Sensei/Master : None
~Ryo~ : 9411

Alexis Rokai's chunin exam Empty
PostSubject: Alexis Rokai's chunin exam   Alexis Rokai's chunin exam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:41 pm

I wait out side of the gate to begin my way thru the forest of death. I had my stuff ready and on my back. I hope I would maybe get to fight one animle in there, but who knows I might or might not. As soon as the gates had opend I rushed thru the forest, jumping thru the trees and other vines. I could hear the crys of many demons and other animales. I could tell something was following me so I had jumped down on to the forest floor. I heard the the runing feet stop. I already knew what it was, I truned quckly and thru a explovse tag on one of my kuni at the black wolf. I jumped into a near by tree, as soon I got behinde the trunk the tag exploded."Way to close.." I murmured as I looked around, I saw nothing just the debfre. I sighed and continued my way thru the forest. I sent out some of my crystal spores to see if another animal was in the area. They came back saying nothing was in the area. "Damn isn't almost night..." As I glanced at the sky. I knew if I didn't get to the end demons would be more active at the night. My bag then got cought on a branch. "Oh hell with this!" I was very irrateaed with this pack of mine. I slid out of the arms of the pack takening out only my kunis and the sword of my brother had made for me. I then continued to jumped thru and around the forest. By the time I got to the end of the forest and seeing the gate, the sun was seting and the moon was rising. "Could I have cut it anymore closer.." I walked out of the gate waiting for who ever to get here and tell me something.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Kage
Kage
Deidara

~Ryo~ : 26485

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Rokai's chunin exam   Alexis Rokai's chunin exam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 pm

congrats u passed
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rokai
Chunin
Chunin
Alexis Rokai

Sensei/Master : None
~Ryo~ : 9411

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Rokai's chunin exam   Alexis Rokai's chunin exam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:46 pm

"Thank you." I say bowing to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Rokai's chunin exam   Alexis Rokai's chunin exam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexis Rokai's chunin exam
Page 1 of 1